The Beast of South Mountain – reports are coming in of a creature being described as a “dinosaur like creature” encountered on the south mountain. The creature has been described as an animal with a long neck and tail which are characteristics of a sauropod dinosaur. Its body size is somewhere between the size of a hippopotamus and an elephant. Its length has been reported to be between 5 to 10 meters (16 to 32 feet). The length of the neck is between 1.6 to 3.3 meters (5 to 10 feet). The length of the tail is between 1.6 to 3.3 meters (5 to 10 feet). The latest eye witness was marcia grant,who with her dog shalome was hiking the south mountain trails when shalome got loose from her leash and ran off… Marcia chased after her dog,what happened next can only be taken as the rantings of a mad woman. “I ran up the trail and there it was, this massive creature with my poor shalome in it’s mouth. It didnt’t noticed me it slowly shaked its head and I heard a whimper and she was gone, it swallowed her whole!” She was found hours later near comatose in fright at the base of the sonoran trail.
- [GameHack] Improving Game Pieces For Reanimator By Dynamite Entertainment
- A Note To Players: The GM Doesn't Need Your "Help"
- 2020: My Busiest Convention Year Ever?
- Online Gaming Back in 1983? Yup, Welcome To "CB D&D"
- "Quill Noir: Forgotten Case Files" Supplement for Quill Noir RPG Now Available
- DCC Days Is Here! Play DCC/MCC All Weekend Long And Support Your FLGS Too!
- [Review] The Spirit Coin - The Pocket Diviner, Decision Maker, And GM Tool
- Cyclops Con Days 1-3: Seminars, Games, And Mutants-Mutants-Mutants!
- Cyclops Con: All Dungeon/Mutant Crawl Classics! All Weekend Long!
- "The World's Gametable": Staying Home Yet Attending Conventions