Willpower Cost: 20
Time Required: 1 round
Range: Line of sight
Duration: Round of use
This unsettling ability allows the character to sense if a creature or user of a unsettling power has been in the area. Failure of the check means the character does not sense anything out of the ordinary
- Zombies Shuffle Back Home: My Reacquisition Of SPI's Dawn Of The Dead Game
- [GameHack] Improving Game Pieces For Reanimator By Dynamite Entertainment
- A Note To Players: The GM Doesn't Need Your "Help"
- 2020: My Busiest Convention Year Ever?
- Online Gaming Back in 1983? Yup, Welcome To "CB D&D"
- "Quill Noir: Forgotten Case Files" Supplement for Quill Noir RPG Now Available
- DCC Days Is Here! Play DCC/MCC All Weekend Long And Support Your FLGS Too!
- [Review] The Spirit Coin - The Pocket Diviner, Decision Maker, And GM Tool
- Cyclops Con Days 1-3: Seminars, Games, And Mutants-Mutants-Mutants!
- Cyclops Con: All Dungeon/Mutant Crawl Classics! All Weekend Long!