“The Wolf, The Ram, and The Hart” are the names of the members in an ancient trio of true demons. The group was at one point, before the dawn of human history, considered relatively insignificant, and was not regarded as a threat by the Old Ones. After humanity’s triumph over the demons they remained, and slowly gained power and influence, eventually leaving this dimension altogether. In the present day on Earth they are referred to as the Senior Partners by their employees, and enact their will through various puppet organizations. One of the groups they command on Earth is the ‘law firm’ ‘”Wolfram & Hart”‘.
- Zombies Shuffle Back Home: My Reacquisition Of SPI's Dawn Of The Dead Game
- [GameHack] Improving Game Pieces For Reanimator By Dynamite Entertainment
- A Note To Players: The GM Doesn't Need Your "Help"
- 2020: My Busiest Convention Year Ever?
- Online Gaming Back in 1983? Yup, Welcome To "CB D&D"
- "Quill Noir: Forgotten Case Files" Supplement for Quill Noir RPG Now Available
- DCC Days Is Here! Play DCC/MCC All Weekend Long And Support Your FLGS Too!
- [Review] The Spirit Coin - The Pocket Diviner, Decision Maker, And GM Tool
- Cyclops Con Days 1-3: Seminars, Games, And Mutants-Mutants-Mutants!
- Cyclops Con: All Dungeon/Mutant Crawl Classics! All Weekend Long!